Update, 2014: Something has changed, either in MediaShout or Easislides, and I understand that my software no longer works correctly with the current versions of these programs. I’m really sorry, but es2ms is no longer available.
- Make sure you have the Java Runtime Environment installed – get it from here if you haven’t.
- Download this software I wrote. Place es2ms.jar in a convenient folder somewhere.
- In Easislides go to Tools, Export, select the songs you want to move across (if you want them all, tick both “Tick All” boxes), then click Export.
- Rename the file easislides.xml and move it into the folder containing es2ms.jar
- Double-click es2ms.jar – a file called mediashout.txt will be created in the same folder.
- In MediaShout go to File, Song Library, Import, From Files.., in the next dialog choose “ShoutSinger text file”, click Next, browse to the mediashout.txt file you just created, click Next, and Bob’s your uncle.
The source code is also available. All distributed under the Apache License version 2.0.